Store Policies And Terms
Buyer Responsibility and Terms:By Placing an order you are agreeing to these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer, and not that of SurveillancePlus, LLC, to ascertain and obey all applicable laws with regard to the purchase, possession and use of any items sold by SurveillancePlus, LLC. The Buyer must consult all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to 18 U.S.C. Paragraph 2511, prior to the purchase and use of any items sold by SurveillancePlus, LLC. If the Buyer resides outside the United States, Buyer must consult all applicable export restrictions of the United States as well as all applicable local requirements. The Buyer, by executing the acknowledgment below by reading the acceptance below, represents as follows:
- *The Buyer is over the age of 18.
- *The purchase, possession, and use of each item purchased from SurveillancePlus, LLC will not violate the law of the Buyer’s jurisdiction.
- *The Buyer shall not use any item sold by SurveillancePlus, LLC for any unlawful purpose.
- *When purchasing any self-defense item, Buyer will not use such items to threaten or harm others.
- *When purchasing any listening or recording device, the Buyer will not use such devices for surreptitious or illegal interception of oral communications. Buyer will not invade the privacy of others.
- *When purchasing locksmith devices, the Buyer is a member of the locksmith industry and all items will only be used in a lawful manner.
- *When purchasing surveillance equipment or software, the Buyer agrees to obey all federal, state and local laws while using such devices. The Buyer agrees to only install software on their own computer.
- *All books and instruction materials sold by SurveillancePlus, LLC are intended for educational purposes only.
- *When purchasing video equipment, the Buyer agrees not to hide any camera or microphone in a place where someone expects privacy.
- *When purchasing tracking devices the Buyer agrees to only use such devices on a vehicle they legally own or lease.
WARRANTY INFO: ALL ELECTRONICS COME WITH A ONE YEAR WARRANTY, WITH THE EXCEPTION TO PINHOLE, BOARD or WIRELESS CAMERAS, WHICH COME WITH A 90 DAY WARRANTY. ALL WIRELESS PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO INTERFERENCE FROM OTHER WIRELESS DEVICES NEAR BY. SurveillancePlus, LLC CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PRODUCT SOLD WILL NOT RECEIVE THIS INTERFERENCE NOR BE USABLE IN YOUR PARTICULAR SETTING.
Product Return Policy:
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS. IF YOUR PRODUCT IS NOT WORKING AND STILL UNDER WARRANTY WE WILL REPLACE or REPAIR THE PRODUCT. BUT THERE WILL BE NO CASH OR CHARGE REFUNDS GIVEN. IF THE PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED WE WILL PROVIDE A SIMILAR PRODUCT OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE TO THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT BOUGHT. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A RECEIPT FROM THE BUYER.
The Buyer agrees that the liability for each of the items sold, whether based on contract, tort, breach of warranty, or otherwise, will be limited to the price paid by the Buyer. SurveillancePlus, LLC shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages. The Buyer has read and agrees to all of these responsibilities and terms of sale.
67 S. Dillard St
Winter Garden, FL 34787