These little tiny Spy Scopes are here to stay no matter what Obama says. Used mostly in 1994 they are almost antiques, let’s just call them Vintage. Super Clear 17.5 mm with a 2.5 magnifying telephoto lens with a sturdy thumb ring and hard case. You know them Russians build stuff like a tank. This Spy Scope has some weight to it and no plastic optics in this high quality micro monocular. Fits in your lil pocket.
This tiny crystal clear scope can fit anywhere you want to take it. With 2.5 Magnification. The high quality glass optics have made this micro monocular a popular choice for the KGB Russian Spies ever since 1994.
We are offering these Vintage Spy Scopes for an awesome price until we move some quantity. Then they will raise back up to the normal $49.95 soon. With all the Russian Spying going on with the election and emails everyone is trying to get their hands on anything soon to be banned from the USA in 2017. Hopefully we’ll be able to get more of these imported before sanctions stop them from entering the states.
Limited Time $20.00
- Small size, and may be the smallest telescope in the world!
- Suitable for different kinds of weather, which assures you a good observation result even it’s cloudy.
- Made of high quality composite achromatic optical lenses, it possesses real magnification and high definition.
- Lightweight and portable, you can attach it to your thumb to use it and have it in your pocket to store it.
- Perfect for figuring out the tinny details, such as the finding out the hallmarks on silver&gold, inspecting the objects of watch, observing jewelry/coins/stamps/antiques etc.
- Magnification: 2.5 X
- Size: 2.5*17.5
- Film: enhanced blue film
- Exit pupil distance: 13.5mm