- SIZE AND MEMORY- Recorder Dimensions 45 x 17 x 5mm (1.77″ x .66″ x .01″) making it small, easy to carry. — 8GB USB flash drive, audio recorder and a quality MP3 player. Features auto save so your recordings are saved instantly.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR – Supports USB 1.1/USB 2.0, Equipped to pick up the faintest noise/voice from a substantial distance, able to provide a nice, crisp recorded carbon copy of the audio you wish to record.
- PLUG AND PLAY – No confusing software needed, instantly upload files to a PC or other device & then fast-forward to the point of focus for a recording. Supports U disk function.
- BUILT IN FLASH MEMORY -Long voice activated recordings or connect headphones through a 3.5mm audio Jack to use it as an MP3 player or playback your recordings.
- EASY TO USE – Operation is simple and straight forward – switch the device on and it starts recording after a few seconds, if there is No sound it will pause and wait for more sound, then when you come back, turn it off. Then when you turn it on again it starts a new file. When the earphones are plugged in, it automatically enters playback mode and you can review your files. Great for documenting dictation, meetings, lectures, seminars, etc.
This is the “Smallest Voice Activated Recorder in the World”
Key words there VOICE ACTIVATED. there are smaller recorders But they are Not kicked on by a faint voice then pauses to save memory then kicks back on again hours later to clearly pick up your dog moaning again..lol yeah right Dawg! One tiny lil piece of Velcro will hold this lil puppy up anywhere and everywhere.
What I did not mention in the video is that you do not really need a computer for mere playback cause it has earphones. But when the 8GB gets full, it says 96 Hours worth of recordings Later, then You will really need a Computer to empty the old files and start a new. At that time you could also load a few MP3s you like just in case someone finds it. Note: It cannot record while plugged into a PC that is for Charging it and/or downloading/uploading. To record, just turn it on and leave for 12 hrs. If it only has 2 hrs of time recorded, well that's all the sound/moaning that happened in that room for up to 30 feet away. Whispers at 5 feet.
Battery capacity: About 8 hours continuously recording, 12 Hours Voice Activated Recordings, 14 hours audio playback.
1. 8GB USB Micro Digital Audio Recorder
2. USB 2.0
3. Easy to use On/Off switch
4. Memory 8GB Record
5. Record Formats: WAV
6. Playable Music Formats: MP3/WAV/WMA
Instructions for use:
1. Switch to ON, wait for small LED indicator light to flash, after a few seconds the flashing stops and the recording begins.
2. Switch to “OFF, the LED indicator light will flash and save the recording. Turn on and off between each new file.
3. Plug in headphones, switch to ON to play recordings or MP3s you load from your PC, press the” -” button switch to listen to the audio file.
4. Press the “+” key for the next song.
5. Long Press “+” to adjust the volume louder, long press “-” to adjust the volume lower.
6. The USB cable connection will allow you to add and remove files from the device and to and from your PC. It recognizes file formats MP3, WAV and WMA to easily play your favorite music.
7. Allow 10 seconds for the recorder to complete buffering between audio files playback.
1 x Mini USB Player
1 x USB cable
1 x Earphone
1 x User Manual